Wednesday 4 August 2010

The Busiest Day So Far

Today is a busy day for us, first off we are currently deeply engrossed in preparing a booklet for the children's trail we are creating. We have just confirmed a meeting with the graphic designer Colour Heroes for our booklet ( that's right were being professional). I think its fair to say the cogs are turning at remarkable rates and we could possibly be the most productive people in the university, partly down to the fact its the summer vacation. You'd think planning an activity trail for children would be relatively easy, but this would of course be too simple. At the moment the ideas are bouncing around the room and it is quite simply phenomenal.

Then to make the day even more complete we will have the newer members of the group arriving for an object handling session. I can honestly say I am looking forward to this and wondering how many valuable artefects will I end up damaging, only time will tell. Then to finish the day in style we are being allowed into the Oriental Museums stores. Wow. This is of course going to be amazing for us all to see the vast array of treasures that are hidden from the public's eye, but for how long we may take a particular fancy to something and put it in our exhibition. I of course will have to fool the museum staff into thinking I have the ability to walk without bumping into things otherwise Mr Clumsy will never be allowed in the stores.

I will post follow up videos and photos (provided they let me in ).

Bye For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment